Sunday, July 27, 2008

9 More Sleeps

There are only nine more sleeps until I go back to school. . . and I am a bit nervous. It has been a long time since I've been a student. Here are a couple of things I'm worried about.

Will I wear the right outfit? Am I going to be the oldest, dumbest, slowest, weirdest kid in class? What if I bring the wrong kind of stationary? What if I accidentally show up on the wrong day, and term is already over, and I've automatically failed? Who will I eat lunch with? Will I get lost? What if all the classes are in German instead of English?

It really is too much to think about. I wish I was starting tomorrow.

4 comments:

Princess Inaka said...

Super blog-tastic! Delicious indeed.
Sorry I haven't gotten in touch sooner...Done school on August 8th. We shall consume large amounts of beer and maybe dance in the streets. What say you?

Michal said...

I'm hovering on your blog, waiting for the next entry....

Anonymous said...

Go for it, Sarah. I've bookmarked this blog page and will be checking it out often.

Your worries sound like normal teacher stress dreams....no, probably normal student stress dreams!


Good luck in school!

Ann Tk

Tyrone said...

Sarah, it will be great to read your entries as you start fresh/new wading thru the educational part of it working in the test kitchens...

Plan on taking a job in this area?

How about a little more bio on you? I was intrigued at your blog but since I don't know you, I don't know what background you came from or what your career/profession was before this...that would interesting as well --- at least to me.

I'll keep checking in!